“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Monday, March 3, 2008

PINOY MOVIE SPOOFS#15: TORO! TORA! TORAY! (1971)

"Toro! Tora! Toray" (1971)- Stars Pablo Virtuoso, Dencio Padilla, Babalu, Bebong Osorio, Scarlet, Raquel Monteza, Precy dela Paz/ Directed by Consuelo P. Osorio

Tora! Tora! Tora! (1970)


More on Pinoy Movie Spoofs

6 comments:

from the Urban Devil said...

Hey, whoever you are! Im glad i stumbled over your site! keep on posting those cool movie memorabilias and stuff! Rakenrol!

Me likey! ^_^

Tenkyu!

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I am very interested in acquiring DVD copies of movies by Pablo Virtuoso. I hope somebody could help me. Email me at vengilbert@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I am the big fan of Filipino comedies in film & television history. Thanks! From:Wayne

Unknown said...

I love Filipino films & television shows from the Philippines. Thanks! From:Wayne

Unknown said...

You're cool stuff mostly Filipino films & television shows as collectors item from the Philippines for a long time. Thanks!
From:Wayne

Unknown said...

Hi do you now where i can get a copy of "Toro! Tora! Toray"
thank you.

jamie.dy@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin