“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Monday, October 4, 2010

THE "ROBIN PADILLA" SCRAPBOOK

I was offered months ago, four huge 12” x 18” scrapbooks containing photos and articles of action star Robin Padilla, chronicling the actor's movie career spanning from late 80s to mid 90s. A very impressive collection, and I am pretty sure that the owner, probably an avid fan-collector have spend quite considerable amount of money buying those glossy magazines and spending countless hours cutting, compiling and pasting them. A very hefty price for the 4 scrapbooks, I decided to get only one, the first volume, which I think is the best. I want to share it, parts of it----


























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pm Sir I wonder if you know anyone who has a scrapbook of Winnie Santos. Thank You

new movies said...

I have a big scrapbook of Winnie Santos. And I don't mind sharing it with anyone.So if you love, I can share with you.

Unknown said...

He resembled his grandson Alas as baby

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin