“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

THE EIGHTIES # 815: NORA AUNOR, CHRISTOPHER DE LEON, IAN KRISTOFFER DE LEON, LOLOT AND MATET IN "I LOVE YOU, MAMA, I LOVE YOU, PAPA" (1986)


"I Love You, Mama, I Love You, Papa" (1986)
Regal Films
Release Date May 29, 1986
Direction Maryo J. de los Reyes
Cast Nora Aunor, Christopher de Leon, Ian Kristoffer de Leon, Lolot and Matet/ Also Starring Joel Torre, Jackie Lou Blanco, Gretchen Barretto, Ronnie Ricketts, Vic Silayan, Armida Siguion-Reyna, Caridad Sanchez and Chichay

Film clip





Original theatrical poster of "I Love You Mama, I Love Ypu Papa" (1986)
(Private Collection)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin