“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Monday, August 3, 2015

THE SIXTIES # 1102: CHIQUITO, LUCITA SORIANO, WITH MARY ANN MURPHY, PABLO VIRTUOSO, BERT MARTINEZ AND PROSPERO LUNA IN "NO READ, NO WRITE" (1967)


"No Read, No Write" (1967)
Regina Productions, Inc.
An LJM Picture
Release Date September 17, 1967/ Center
Music Constancio C. de Guzman
Story, Screenplay and Direction Tony Camonte
Cast Chiquito, Lucita Soriano/ Also Starring Mary Ann Murphy, Pablo Virtuoso, Bert Martinez, Ely Roque, Dely Villanueva, Al Melendez, Venchito Galvez, Angel Confiado, Charlie Mendez and Prospero Luna/ Special Guest Appearances- Bessie Barredo, Marissa Delgado, Lillian laing and Eva Darren


Chiquito

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think I saw this when I was still in the Philippines during one of the afternoon rerun shows on tv. I wish somebody can help me get a copy of this on dvd or any format. thanks. my email is vengilbertATyahooDOTcom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin