“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Friday, October 21, 2011

POST-WAR TAGALOG MOVIES # 45: "TANI: LORD OF THE SOUTH SEAS" (1947)


"Tani: Lord of the South Seas" (1947)
Leyte Motion Pictures
Release Date: June 1947/Center
Music Felipe P. de Leon
Story and Director
Tor Villano
Cast Teddy Benavides, Flora Mirasol, Virginia Warne, Darmo Acosta, Salvador Zaragosa, Amparo Aquino, Rafael Jimenez, Billy Liliput


1 comment:

ocelotkitten said...

Greetings! I sent you an email a few years ago regarding this film and finding a way to get a hold of it. My grandmother is Flora Mirasol and my family and I have been searching high and low for a way to get a hold of this film. If you might know, it would be greatly appreciated if you would contact me! If you could respond to this comment I can send you my private email address. Thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin