“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Wednesday, July 4, 2007



Soy Abeto said...

Sir, as I am a fanatic of Komiks myself being born in the 70's and enjoyed flipping Komiks pages in the 80's and the early 90's, I would like share this blog on my FB wall.

wayne moises said...

I am the big fan of Filipino comics my favorite is action/adventure comedy scifi/fantasy horror /mystery western historical epic and superhero stories/kiddie tales inspiration in film television and media in popular culture in Philippine entertainment history. Thanks!

wayne moises said...

Zuma is my favorite hero of Jim Fernandez comics series turned into films television series and media in Philippine history. Thanks!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin